Portable magnetotherapy, ideal for home treatments. Magnum 2500 is recommendable for a better recovery from traumas and fractures, but also to give relief and help articular regeneration in chronic pathologies such as arthrosis and arthritis.
Algodystrophy – Sudeck disease
Posto ACL surgery
Delayed fracture consolidation
Fracture with plaster
It identifies the different users and differentiate between their “Last 10”, “Preferred Programs” and “AutoStim” sessions. Perfect for team players or clients of a physiotherapy center.
After switching the appliance on, select “Last 10 Sessions”, it refers to a specific user in every device equipped with memory feature.
This function permits to store the most used programs in a dedicated memory slot to recall them faster.
The device allows the user to create new programs and save them in a special memory.
It gives the possibility to the professional to rent the machine to his patients for the duration necessary for the treatment of the pathology found.
Possibility to run 2 different programs simultaneously, using 1 channel each
This function permits to change pulse length, frequency and amplitude during the treatment.
- Price range: Medium
- Power: 160 Gauss
- Gauss Power:
- Power Source: Power 220V
- Display: A large and bright graphic display allows you to view all the parameters and ease of the controls makes the device complete and easy to use
- Compliance: Conforms to Directive 93/42 / EEC-2007/47 / EEC
- Frequency: Adjustable from 5 to 200 Hz (parameter that can only be changed during programming)
- Duty Cycle: 5 – 50%
· 1 Bag
· 1 MAGNUM 2500 magnetotherapy device
· 1 Flexible solenoid 330×110 mm
· 1 Power supply unit
· 1 Operating manual
Size of the visible area 2,6”
Intensity can be emitted with flexible diffuser
– 160 Gauss on average for channel
– 320 Gauss on average on the whole (for 2 chnnels)
Possibility of adding up to 5 custom programs for each user
Possibility of running 2 different programs at the same
time, using 1 channle each
- MED & REHAB
- My Globus
- Olympic Team
- Medica 2019