Break, corner, speed up. Every motorcyclist knows what it means to ask the best form his motorbike. To do that, a perfect physical shape is fundamental.
Moto Pro will take care of all the aspects of your physical shape, with training programs aimed at finding the perfect driving.
The MOTO PRO electrostimulator is the travel companion for all the motorcycle enthusiasts. MOTO PRO will take care of all the aspects of the motorcyclist’s physical shape, offering proposals of training which will make more pleasant his/her rides. MOTO PRO is really a Personal Trainer!
The specific programs for motorcycle riders are divided into three big macroareas.
4 CHANNELS ELECTROTHERAPY | 256 PROGRAMS
58 FITNESS | 53 SPORT | 36 BEAUTY | 32 MOTORCYCLING SPECIAL | 23 MICROCURRENTS | 18 SERIAL SEQUENTIAL STIMULATION | 13 SKIN-FACE | 12 TENS AND PAIN | 7 ACTION NOW | 3 REHAB | 1 IONOPHORESIS
The MOTO PRO electrostimulator is the new travel companion for all the motorcycle enthusiasts.
MOTO PRO will take care of all the aspects of the motorcyclist’s physical shape, offering proposals of training which will make more pleasant his/her rides.
MOTO PRO is really a Personal Trainer!
The specific programs for motorcycle riders are divided into three big macroareas…
19 programs to improve the muscular qualities of the motorcyclists, taking into account the specific needs of those who practice motocross or use an on road motorcycle. The main objectives of this section are:
– improve driving skills and increase the hours spent in the saddle without feeling aches;
– train with specific programs the musculature of those who practice motocross / enduro / dirt roads;
– train the endurance of the muscles of the hands and forearms to ensure a good grasp on the handlebar;
– strengthen the lumbar muscles to maintain a correct driving posture during long-distance traveling;
– improve the endurance to effort and consequently the driving awareness;
– improve the reaction time.
PAIN – REHAB
9 programs to treat the traumas and the recurring ailments of the motorcyclists.
Specific treatments are included to:
– relieve muscle tension on the cervical area and the shoulders;
– promote the resorption of hematomas and contusions;
– give relief from muscle and joint pains such as back pain, shoulder pain, sore wrists, etc.;
– knee sprains and patella tendon inflammation.
4 programs dedicated to muscle relaxation. In particular these programs aim to:
– relieve the contracted muscle after a day on the bike;
– speed recovery between two sessions if you practiced more races in a day;
– give relief to the neck area and trapezius muscles when they are fatigued because of the helmet.